Friday, January 29, 2016

What Would You Do?

Hello!

   What Would You Do? is a fantastic television show. I always love seeing people do the right thing and step in when needed. They do a great job on making sure there are an array of situations. I always hope I'd be the person to step up and say something if need be, but honestly I have so much anxiety I don't know if I could. I think it would depend on the situation of course. Somethings I definitely would take action. I hope...

   I don't know, I don't even like confrontation with someone I know well.  One part of this episode is 2 girls trying to push diet pills on their heavier friend. I don't think I'd say anything because I'd be scared that the girls (14  years old, do I remind you) would start yelling at me. But I think if I were with a group of friends we would totally say something. Power in numbers as they say. But if I were alone I don't think I'd say anything. Which makes me feel bad for being that person that'd turn their cheek.

   BUT I do 100% think I would help someone if it was something that was putting them in danger or someone was attacking them. If I couldn't help myself, I would at least call 911 and find help. The next situation on this episode is a minor meeting someone they met online and the person ends up being a creepy adult who lied.  Basically catfishing with underagers! I would defiantly be like "Go away, I'm calling the police" and grab the child to wait with me. I think that is just common sense because hello! Child predators, human/sex trafficking and all that horrible stuff goes in this world, and if I can prevent that, I will do anything I can!


What do you think you would do?

-Christina








No comments: