Thursday, December 16, 2010

7 days.

in a fucking row. I really can't take it anymore. This place is pure shit. I do everything they ask, I never miss a day, and all the day is shit on me. Their assholes and only worry about making their schedule perfect and don't do crap when their working and leave it for me or Michelle. We even have to clean up after them, like really, are they five years old, can't clean up after making food in the kitchen. I work with a bunch of idiots. Oh my god, I can't wait till I have a normal 8-5 job, I hate working nights. I did not sign up for this shift. I wanted days. I just really want that secretary job, where everyone looks nice for work and does their job, this place is a joke. I mean really, people blow alarms, don't do the edits for accounts, and let the phone and alarms ring for like 3 minutes before they act on it. I need a job where people take it seriously like I do. I'm a hard worker and I hate being around people who don't even try to do a good job.

-Christina

No comments: