Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is almost here.

I can NOT wait! I've almost finished my Christmas shopping, but still to do all the wrapping. That just takes forever. I tried my best for each gift I got people, I hope they like what they receive. Though this year I didn't put up a tree or do a card with my sister, I've got to enjoy making and putting up stocking with Sean. And love all the trees I've seen.  Christmas time is so beautiful and just makes me so happy.The 23rd I will be celebrating my 20th birthday, which is crazy, I feel so old now, but yet still so young. I can't believe I will be in my twenty's and not being in my teens anymore. It's so scary, but I'm also excited too. I've been feeling so much older lately. I'm proud of myself. I'm going to make the new year my best year yet. I'm so happy to be spending the holidays with my family and also my boyfriend's family. This years holidays will be a lot better then last years, so much sadness then, now I can just enjoy it.

This is at Sean's house, he doesn't have a mantel, but I still love them!

No comments: