Sunday, December 26, 2010

I really do wish I was snowed in with my boyfriend.

  Looking outside at the loneliness of the first snow fall, when not one car is passing through the usually busy intersection. The night sky is a purple, so beautiful, it makes you stop to look up. The street lights are shinning on nothing but pure white, just glistening in the spot lights. The wind sounds as cold as it feels, and I just sit here in my bed, listening to it making my house shiver. I can hear the wind chimes blowing about, but the whole house is quite and everyone is sleeping or in their beds all warmed up, and all I think is how I wish I was snuggled up with him. Layers of pajamas's and hoodies on, blankets covering our bodies, and the dog and cat cuddled up close. A movie playing and holding hands under the sheets. That would be perfect right now, it really would.

-christina

No comments: