Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas Bloggers!

   So everyone, I must say, this was in fact one of the best Christmas and Birthdays I have ever had. So many good memories. My birthday at Bowl'O'Roma was so much fun!! I'm terrible at it but I don't care. I personally loved all our names we picked out. I was DJ Tanner, it's my bowling league name. I'm such a nerdbomber! This is the guys and girls group shots!

    I loved going to Christmas Eve over Sean's house, it was fun to experience the holiday with a different family other then my own. His sister, Jordan, even made these ugly sweaters for Sean and I and their sister, Jenna and her fiance Luke and of course for the rents. Here's a picture below....



    I personally love the ones me and Sean got have the gold trim, as he said it's cause we have swag. Also some of his family members got me gifts and did a birthday cake for me, it was so sweet! I felt so accepted by them, they are such a great and fun family, I had such a blast with them!

   Waking up Christmas day was tough since I was so freaking tired. Then of course I had to wait for everyone so we could open gifts! My sister got my Iron Fist heels! I was so excited cause they actually fit perfect, and I got Iron Fist boots from my mom. I can not wait to wear them. My mom also got me this beautiful big painting/picture thingy in a frame, it's of a old fashion camcorder. I adore it! Though I have no were to hang it in my dumb ass wood paneled room.

   Sean got me around 1:15 to head of the his grandparents house, it was awkward but they made special soup and pasta just for me, since the whole no meat thing. But it was so nice of them to do so, I wish we grabbed the brownies and cookies I made before we left... I really want them now. ANYWAY. Sean was so sweet when we were leaving and carried me all the way down the long drive and across the street to his rents drive way to his car, cause my feet were dying in the heels! Though if anyone saw it as we left, they may now think I'm a snotty princess, oh well.

   My aunt's house was so fun, and I think Sean had a good time. I was so happy he came, not many people meet my family, only people I really like get to. They all like him, and I my uncle does, which is super important since he's like my father. Oh, I love my family! We are all weird but in a good way, well I think so. Ah gift time... I got moolah! and Sean and I got gift cards to a few restaurants so that will be great! We did a birthday cake and it was yummy, though I gave a spoonful to my baby Huddy. Oh he likes Sean too! Hehe.

   After we left there, we went to Sean's house and gave his lil lady, Abby, her dog toys, which some are ALREADY gone. I'm glad to loved them though! Then just had a relaxing night. This Christmas was great, like really great. I hope you all had a fabulous holiday!!

xoxo Me!

No comments: