Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What a hard week it's been

   Mallissa,

   I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen you. You're gone. And that's it. I've been thinking about you so much now that it's this time of year, your birthday was the 5th, you would have been 21. I hate that my birthday is coming up and I'll always be turning the year you were last. I worry that it will just make everyone sad. Especially cause this year I turn 20, that was the last age you were alive.

   Christmas is even harder this year, because it's been so long yet I still can't believe it's already a year later. I can see in everyone's faces that there thinking about you, even if they don't talk about it or mention it. Where having Christmas eve this year, and I hope that it's not super sad. I still have so many questions and I'll never have answers, I still am mad at you and her, and I still love you, Everything was so messed up in the end. So now I just remember the summer of our friendship and sisterhood. I love you Mallissa, you have changed my life forever.

Love, Christina

No comments: