Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dis iz da b3st dayz of mi life YOLO

   Flipping through the channels and came across a stupid reality show, but as any human you kind of watch it for a few mins cause it's so ridiculous. I really hate when people talk "ghetto". You sound stupid, I know you went to school, did any teacher talk like that, did someone teach you to speak like your stupid.


   I know everyone of you is smarter than that so don't dumb yourself down so people think you're "cool". No one will ever take you seriously like that. Not coworks or bosses at the office, not in politics, not anywhere. Some of you won't even be able to get a job because are they going to hire a person who speaks clear and proper or someone who their going to have to decode. So lose the "dis iz" and "da club" and please get rid of your "ain't" and "wanna". Come on people.
   Okay I lied... I just was on FB and see people talking like this everyday, But that ^ was my status so I had to be discreet hahaha!
Oh people... 
Here if you need help.... Bahahahaha



-Christina

http://englishtoghetto.com/

No comments: