Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love is amazing.

Hello loves,

   As many of you  know, Sean and I have a sick obsession with each other. Hahahaha. We have developed a playlist of sorts over these pass few years. Here's a few of them! Some are super cheesy and some don't actually make sense or have anything to do with love and our relationship.




   When I was was super sick I stayed at my mom's a watched VHS tapes, I absolutely love the movie Drive Me Crazy with Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier. An awesome 90s movie about a girl trying to find a date to prom. She ends up transforming her neighbor then accidentally falls in love in the process. One of my favorite movies so Sean watched it with me and this song is my favorite part of the movie so we played it in the car on time just like they did, we are so lame.



   Now this one is not even close to a love song. But it was a song from a CD I got when I was younger, I shared it with Sean one st. patty's day. And we say it in a weird version of an Irish accent just randomly. He even bought me a Ireland magnet from the airport when he got back from a trip, haha.


   Sean's favorite band is Coheed and Cambira. I personal don't like listening to them, but he can play it cause it's his car. But this is the only song I like cause it flows so nicely. This is a love song, not too sure if it's really a song we would call "our song" but it defiantly deserves to be on our playlist!


   The Beach Boys, the best band ever. I mean, come on! Every one of their songs is easily a hit loved by any age.  This song I first heard from another 90s movie, Never Been Kissed staring the wonderful Drew Barrymore, it's my favorite movie of all time. When this song is played durning the movie. She gets her first real kiss, it gives me goosebumps all over! Don't Worry Baby is a happy song about love. It was a perfect Our Song. 


Okay that's a few from our playlist of love.
-Christina

My book mark < 3

No comments: