Monday, April 20, 2015

Bridal Shower Prep: Part Two

The bridal games!

   We did two different games. The first was how well do you know the bride! We had 25 questions all about Dina, it was actually kind of hard! For the winner, the prize was a a cute travel bag we got at Target, it was filled with all of Dina's favorite things. Including socks, a cat mug, Target gift card, margarita glass, and lip gloss, etc.


 Prizes all above!

   Our second game was name that movie! I picked out 12 quotes, some were Dina's favorite movies, one was my mother's and one was my grandmother's and then I had a few classics. This game was super hard.... my bad! Can you guess any?!



   For the answers of the game I not only said the movie but a fun fact about the movie. It was fun doing the research. As an extra fun thing to pass around the tables I edited photo of my sister and Odie on movie stills! It was hilarious! 
Top: The Notebook, Never Been Kissed Bottom: Say Anything, Seven Year Itch
Top: Sleepless In Seattle, Titanic, Ghost Bottom: White Christmas, Shrek, Pretty In Pink

White Christmas, our favorite sister song!


   Hope you like what I did, it took forever to find the right pictures of Dina and Od, plus to find non blurry stills from the movies that were also the right size. It sure was fun and Dina loved the pictures! Oh, and here is one I made to introduce the bridesmaids! Though two were too young for The Spice Girls, one doesn't even know who they are! Wow, am I'm old now?....Who remembers Spice World?! Only the best movie ever, haha!



Okay my next post is the actually shower!
- Christina

No comments: