Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bridal Shower Planning Is Hard

But like for real..............

Honestly didn't realize how crazy it is! But it is so fun! My mom and I have been working so hard to make this a special moment for Dina. And I can't wait to post about it in detail after the 19th when it takes place! I hope you guys love it as much as I do. We put so much thought into the theme and I can't wait to see Dina's face when she sees it! I can't wait to get there and capture with my photography all of the fine details and memories we will be making! It's at The Gallery so it's a really lovely place to have private parties and they even had weddings/receptions! Being the Maid Of Honor is truly just that, an honor.

I still need to print out the games. They will be so fun! We just bought the prizes today and I will be making them up all nice tomorrow. I personally think there such unique gifts compared to others I've seen, so the winners are super lucky to have awesome gifters, bahaha! Just kidding, but I think they will be a hit. And I already got my sister her gift as well. It is the perfect gift for her, for realz! I just have to make her personalized wedding mugs, she picked out what she wanted and I'm talented enough to make it, not too toot my own horn! But toot, toot!

We will be working on the seating chart Friday with my mom and Dina. So annoying 10 people aren't coming so we lost a table and now have to refigure out the seating plan because we had 8 at a table now we have to go to 10, it honestly was perfect before the change! Oh well, what can you do! Okay that's all for now, enjoy the rest of your week!

-Christina


No comments: