Monday, July 27, 2015

Lili Comes For A Visit

Yay!

   Had Rachel and Aaliyah come over for dinner. Rachel is one of my good friend, but the kind that you never see. But as soon as we are together it's like we weren't apart. Lili is the only child that actually hangs out inmy house. She calls me Abby's mommy. She loves playing with her. And of course Abby loves it, plus someone get's feed food by a little girl. I wonder who.....



   Aaliyah likes to show us her dances moves. It's the best thing to watch and her laugh it the sweetest sound.  Rachel is one of the most amazing moms I have ever met. And Lili adores her to no end. A beautiful thing and I love to witness these amazing people! I'm glad to have met Rachel working at Justice, we started at the same time and since the first time we talked we were destined to be friends! Even after we quit we never lost touch and I will always love these two!

Love them,
Christina

No comments: