Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Morning Of The Wedding.

   This was the day, we've all been planning for a year. In a few hours we'd be walking down the aisle in front of our closest family and friends. We'd be laughing and crying all at the same time. It all started by waking up at 7am.

   I actually had a really good night's sleep, I didn't even wake up like I'd usually do of an anxiety attack. I for sure thought it'd happen this whole week. But it didn't! I think being busy each day really distracted me, so very thankful for that. Walked down the hallway and found my mama walking around and all of us just kept our doors open. I asked my mom to iron Sean's suit but of course she was like if you hurry Grandma is ironing my uncle's and cousin's suits. But of course when I knocked on her door, she had just finished putting it all away. Thankfully I have the best Grams ever and we hung out while she perfect his outfit. Then I went to Dina's room, I was given the job to make sure no one woke her up early or bothered her, haha! ANd then Emily's (bridesmaid) boyfriend Kent came to be a snuggle bunny with us. We had to convince Dina no naps were acceptable on her wedding day!


   Next it was makeup and hair time! I've never had airbrushed makeup before, it was super weird when she sprayed my face. I felt like I had to hold my breath and remember not to scrunch my face. Quite the difficult task. Then I just had to take pictures because I was obsessed with how it came out! I felt so pretty and all the girls looked gorgeous and most of all my sister looked breathtaking.

   Of course at one point their was major drama-rama, no wedding day is complete without at least one of those. I won't go into details but lets just say it had nothing to do with me.... but typically I get yelled at. Thankfully everything was fine within 30 minutes. We realized it was time to head over. We all got dressed there and just hung out and scoped out the wedding cake! We had 2 hours to kill. The videographer who was Dina's coworker from school showed up and my friend Mike, the camera man who did this all for free came and snapped photos of us all hanging out! Everything was all set. Here are the pre-wedding photos from Mike, I did all editing of photos from the day/night. The pictures in the suite were kinda crappy because of the lighting but the actually faces and moments captured were perfect!






She's the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in my life.

- Christina



No comments: