Wednesday, July 1, 2015

OMG

GUYS! DINA'S WEDDING IS FRIDAY!!! That's two days away! I'm freaking out with excitement!

Photographers all set - CHECK
MOH speech - CHECK
Packed for hotel - CHECK
Dress in bag in car - CHECK
Wedding shoes packed - CHECK
Mani/Pedi - CHECK


   Got my first manicure and pedicure. Weird but nice! Did a lovely pale pink to match the bouquet and darker for my toes just because I love bright colors and no one will see it, haha! Everything is ready to go and I'm pumped! Tomorrow is the rehearsal and the dinner. Glad there is practicing for weddings! I love being prepared. Where to walk and how to stand and see wear we get ready. I am nervous to speak in front of 200 people, especially because I have extreme anxiety. BUT I feel confident in what I wrote! So I think that helps, plus some of it I memorized 6 years ago for a class and I still remember it! This is going to be the best wedding ever! Well..... till mine, hehe!

   Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th Of July, also stay safe!!! I'll be watching fireworks at the end of my sister's wedding! How awesome is that!

Lots of love,
Christina




No comments: