Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Wedding

So here it is, finally. The wedding of the year! Mr. and Mrs. Ford's wedding day!

The details.
 The goodie bags had stickers I made that say "Thank you for coming! Loads of love, The Fords."
The dancing shoes! A.k.a. flippy floppies! 

Ceremony.

Cocktail hour photos. Aka fancy pictures.
 My Dad, his lady, and my sibs with the groom
Joey, Dina, and I 
Me, Sis, and Mama

 The Bridesmaids and our fake laughing photo.
We all hated the bouquets, sorry mom. Some we had to use bobby pins to hold together!!!

 The socks!

 The entrance and toasts.


For speech click here.
The cake.


First dances.

FUN.
 The moms.
 "WHIP WHIP NOW NAE NAE" Song of the week! Our whole family learned it, plus Grams!



Goodbye.
 Perfect for a teacher.


Love always,
Christina

From my camera/phone pictures.


2 comments:

adorkabledarling said...

Cute cake , pretty dresses ,and I thought the light heart surrounding the couple was cool. aww, just seems like it was a splendid wedding. :)I'm a total sap when I comes to weddings even if I don't know the bride and groom, haha.

adorkabledarling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.