Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Baber's Birthday

Hi!

   The other night was Sean's birthday party! He's now 26! Woah. And of course it was his sister's and cousin's birthday also. So I must throw all of them a party. But I basically only do what Sean would like, lol. He is my boyfriend after all! So I did a video game theme! Because that's his life! Thought of it Thursday. So had to work my party magic in 2 days! I decided to make a custom cake! Thanks to the help of my Sissy, we made a Nintendo controller! Took 3 boxes of cake to fill her giant pan! Technically you're suppose to use four but we said nah... Usually I make cupcakes but when I saw that cake on the pinterest I couldn't help my self! So we went to Michael's to get edible sugar paper! I wanted to try fondant for the first time but I figure let's make it a but easier! Thankfully we did do that! It came out pretty good, but of course Deeny messed up the layout so it is defiantly off. But no one seemed to care, they all were obsessed with it! So that was great!

 S for Sean and it's first because it's my lover.  So we can just get over that. I made it for him. For realz.

   I did a Pac-Man themed photobooth. I am not a video gamer so I had to google ever thing... it was a challenge lol. Thankfully I had a circle cutter! I also made video game drawing and hung them up around, including Pokeballs, Portal symbols and the wall art from the game. Minecraft and a lame sign at the front door that said "press play to begin partying." and one the inside of the door for when people leave it said "You unlocked level party". It was pretty clever, and nerdy, haha. We also had Super Mario Brothers set up in the living room, they loved that!

 Juan, Nick, and the Babers playing.
 Portal game, it was literally a perfect replica. 
 We have rather large parties.

   It was a good time, and I we got some great photobooth pictures! I love my friends! SO now I will spam you with photos.


 I'm too nice to badass, haha!
 Abby shot!
 Best friends above and below Chris, Ale, Kayla.


- Christina

No comments: