Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Party Pictures

Here are some of the photos from my Halloween party. This party I had two photobooths! My usual big one was just black backdrop with spiderwebs put on it and I decided to make a mini booth as a mugshot background! It was one people could take pictures themselves using their phones, I did snap some though if someone asked me to. They came out great!


Below are some of my favorite pictures from the main booth!

























   I've always dreamed of being Snow White for Halloween and of course I had to show off my tattoo! I did an old renaissance long skirt over a costume I got at Spirit Halloween, I wanted to make it more classic looking. I tried to copy her makeup as much as I could and curling my hair was a challenge that's for sure. Short hair is hard to work with! By the end of the party I was hot so I took off the bottom part, glitter everywhere! Basically my costume was a hit at the party and everyone said I had done an excellent job! So yay! Below is my bestie being Emma Swan a.k.a. my daughter (Once Upon A Time tv show)


 This group shot is my brother Joe, Myself, my cousin Marisa, my brother Nick, and in front my cousin Ryan. Below is not a photobooth photo but I like it!






No comments: