Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Officially October!

Time to bring out Halloween decor. My favorite! I have an obsession with decorating, and I'm okay with that!


   A week ago I put this out... but I had to put it away once it was October but it will come back The day after Halloween! I'm on top of switching decoration. Just like the day after Thanksgiving I immediately put up the tree! Haha, I'm a little nuts.

 So here are the decoration I did around the first floor. I'm showing you with the lights on but I honestly only turn them on if guests come over cause I'm afraid of the batteries dying. I'm obsessed with how it came out! You can't really see but I havecreepy fabric on one window and chains on the other. I got black leaves last year but forgot to put them up, but I found the perfect spot this year. I've had those purple branches for 3 years now, got them at The Christmas Tree Shop. I want even more!

Here are a few close up shots
 




For the kitchen I decorated our table that we got in August from his mom. Our chalkboard is above it so I tried my hand at chalkboard art. I'm good at art and drawing. I am terrible at handwriting. So I drew then erased then drew again about 6 times! But I like it!

Love it, I can't wait to bring out all the other decoration for our party! Which is the weekend before Halloween... so annoying, but that's what it is. So I seriously need to work on my costume ASAP! Okay that is all for now!

Happy haunting!
-Christina




No comments: