Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Jenna & Norm

Hello lovebirds,


   Sean's sister Jenna got married to a wonderful guy named Norm in a sweet private ceremony in September. This past weekend they had a family gathering at this quaint bed and breakfast. Both his and her relatives and close friends gathered to meet each other and intertwine the families together. You could see the happy faces throughout the entire place. Sean's mother had joyful tears in her eyes and his father had the biggest smile there. 

   I was honored to be taking photos of all the little details, something I enjoy doing. Jenna worked so hard on planning the event and the decoration. She really did an incredible job. She has a very good eye when it comes to decor! So I couldn't wait to see what she had come up with! And I wasn't disappointed.  She had green apples in these little cartons, small candles, name tags, paper straws in each cup, and mason jars filled with all different types of plants such as wheat, cotton, white roses, and a bunch more that I don't know what they are called, haha! But she made it look elegant and natural all at the same time.
   There was an indoor area with many rooms, tables, a bar, and a "living room" with a couch were many waited before food was served. Of course Sean and the all cousins mostly hung out at the bar till then. I took the pictures of everything then Sean, myself and his two cousins, Lindsay and Ryan all went outside and I grabbed the pictures of the tables set up on the porch. And of course grabbed some pictures of us all looking good!

 
   Each of the stunning mason jars at the end of the night were offered to anyone who wanted one. I definitely did! I put it right in the center of my coffee table in the living room, first thing people will see when they walk into my house. Anyway, back to the reception. At dinner time we all picked out our seats, the women placed down their purses and men saved their seats with the suit jackets. We picked a perfect spot at the end of the dining room , my seat right next to the window. They had white lace curtains hanging down, it really let the light in. They had a small buffet set up with some different options for people to choose from. I had so much of the macaroni and cheese. It was addicting. I swear it. Sean's middle sister, Jordan even got a chocolate milk, the staff was so nice catering to all of us! We sat for a while just enjoying each others company, plus I had heels on so it was nice to relieve my feet for a bit. Dessert was going to be served shortly. They had these delicious moist red velvet and vanilla cupcakes, both filled with a jelly. I believe it was strawberry flavored. Everyone had one or two! 


   After that, Sean and I got up and mingled with family members. I love Sean's family so much. They have really made me feel apart of their family. Even when we had just started dating they treated me like one of them, now it's been almost 5 years!



   Jenna and Norm did a lovely toast to say thank you to everyone who came. The celebrated the love their parents and their grandparents had. Each got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. It was very sweet to see how long all of those couples had been married for and how in love they still are. I hope one day Sean and I can say we've been together ten, thirty, fifty or more years together!

   After, it was family photo time with the professional photographer. The women did group shots for the couple. Below is a group shot of Sean's mother's side of the family. This photo was not taken by myself. You can see my little head in the back on the left. I almost look like a floating head, haha!

   It was a lovely time and great memories were made! Jenna looked stunning in her lace gown and Norm looked very sharp in his suit! Below is Sean's mother with each of us.



   Three generations in one picture... not in that order. We got a group shot of the cousins and a nice one of new brothers, Sean and Norm!


It was a lovely time with wonderful people!
   xo Christina

No comments: