Monday, October 19, 2015

My Little Pumpkin


   It's that time of year again where I have my close friends over for food and pumpkin carving! Jaime helped me make apple crisp so we had a nice fall treat and I made sure to be festive with my new Disney shirt that glows in the dark, haha! This year I had no idea what to carve and after endless tries of drawing Stitch on my pumpkin I wiped the marker and decided on making my puppy! Not too bad, haha. Abby was not amused. Everyone's came out great, but of course I forgot to get the tealight candles to place in them, so I only had one giant Yankee Candle one. So a few of us whose pumpkins were big enough got to see it lit, the others had to just use their imaginations! Eventually we finished carving and started rocking out to Rock Band. I never know the songs though, but it was fun nonetheless! I love Halloween activities!

 



Happy Autumn,
Christina



No comments: