Sunday, November 1, 2009

Destiny?

Destiny is what controls are lives. I believe in soul mates. But I was never lucky to find mine. Now I realize I didn't need to be looking, fate will find me. If you look for something, it's planed and it just won't work, it has to just happen. Out of no where. That's how you know its real. Now I understand.
That why when I thought I found someone, I was wrong. Love happens by chance, maybe when your not even looking for it. Running into one another when passing through a small door, or happen to be reading the same book at a cafe, Maybe it's all about the timing. If I met him a week earlier I would have been unavailable, if a week later maybe he wouldn't have been there. Destiny, love, soul mates, fate it's all about that.
It's just about the right time and place for something to happen.

Movies can make my life so clear.

No comments: