Saturday, November 21, 2009

Save the drama for your mama

Serisously. I'm 18 and out of school, I don't need little high school girl drama running a muck in my life. Thats the reason I barely have friends that are girls, I don't like girls very much. The only friends in this silly world I love the most, are in fact guys. They never have drama, atleast the people I hang with. It's so nice to just sit and joke around with them instead of hearing some girls fighting over nothing.

I hate girls who just turn sixteen trying to start drama all up in my household between me and my stepsister who is nineteen. The youngin really needs to grow up and be a little mature, just cause she drinks and smokes weed all the time doesn't make you a adult. In fact, cause you think that makes you cool shows how immature you really are. I'm so done with you. Note the reason for being an 'ex' best friend. I deserve a good friend like I've always been, So if she doesn't mind, stay out of my life and especially out of my house, I'm so over you. hahaaa

ugh girls.

No comments: