Sunday, November 29, 2009

We got that holiday feelin'...

   I'm so happy that the holidays are coming up, Christmas time is my favourite time of the year. The music, the movies, the decorations, and most importantly being with my family. Plus having my birthday the 23rd of December helps me like this month even more. The day after Thanksgiving we put up the tree and decorate the house. We blast Christmas music and sing as loud as possible. I mean I listen to holiday music all year round, but now it's on the radio 24/7 so I'm very pleased.
   This year Christmas is very different though, since it will be the first Christmas with my step family. I really do wish we were both back in our seperate homes celebrating xmas. I don't like this change. It just doesn't feel the same. And people will be like it's cause your older now, but that's not why. It's cause these people I have to share this with don't feel the same way about the holidays like me and my mother. And this big home doesn't feel loving, it feels big, empty, and lonely. I miss my small condo where it was just me, my brother and sister and mom. Things were good then.

No comments: