Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fairy tales...

Sometimes fairy tales aren't like the books or the movies, but maybe, just maybe, their something more.
I'm not saying I don't like the whole prince charming thing but I like when the guy is a little more human and relatable. Not where I'm the damsel in distress. I want to be more of someone they can lean on as well. I want to be needed and loved, not some girl who can't take care of herself. Being needed makes you feel like your making a difference in someone's life when you help them out with their problems or just make the smile that day when your both bored. I don't need fancy ball gowns, royal dances, no kings and queens, or white horses. All I need is someone who will make me happy and except me for who I am.
Life is beautiful even with all the flaws that come with love and life. You just have to get through it and it makes your relationship even stronger and more meaningful. I've never been in love, but when it happens I want it to be real, not just another story.

No comments: