Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just doin my job

For the holidays I'm going to be taking photos for all my sister's friends. They have little babies, so cute! I can't wait to photograph them. I'm trying to build up my portfolio, which is non exist at this point. Haha. One day I hope to be a photographer and open my own studio. I want to specialize in new born photos and pregnancy photos. I just think it's something beautiful to capture. It's like their first real photos. They don't even no the world yet, their just new and pure. And photos of pregnant women are beautiful, like to do it with their husband or even their kids. It's just special and something they can look back at and remember. I did some photos recently of just when I was with my aunt's neighbors. I got shots from when we were all outside, here...


aw sisterly love =]
Baby Taylor aww

Abby just chillin on the trampoline


I can't wait to do more, I get to do their christmas photos with their other sister who was playing when I shot these along with their two dogs! I'm so excited, wish me luck!

No comments: