Sunday, December 6, 2009

emergency emergency call the doctor

   Well last night was super fun! Not. haha. Around 12 at night I had a slight headache and was super tired, so I got in the bed with my sister to sleep [I was sleeping over my aunt's] and we were sitting their for a bit.
   I had a pain in my stomach yesterday and today, but it was just something I thought I could ignore, till last night around 12:30. I thought maybe I needed some tums, so I crawl out of the bed and try to walk to the bathroom to get some.
   To my surpirse the pain had gotten so bad I couldn't stand. I fell to the floor and tried to crawl my way their, but any movement or turn I made brought on the pain even more. My sister and aunt wanted to bring me to the ER, I tried to protest cause I don't to be dramatic but I caved and said okay.
   I crawled to the stairs but could NOT make it anymore. So I sat on the staircase in pain trying not to move, feeling nauseous. After about twenty minutes I got to the top and just laid on the floor near the dog bowls waiting for the ambulance to show up. When they arrived all I saw where feet as they asked me questions and checked my heart. I was dreading about how they were going to get me on a stretcher. I did not want to move.
So I got up in sat in a chair and then tried to walk as fast as I could to the front door to the stretcher, I get a shot in the ambulance and then I feel soo much better. By the time I'm at the hospital I already feel fine. Then I feel like it was all dramatic and I just want to go home.
   They thought is was my appendix and it might be, so we have to watch myself today and for a few days to see if the pain comes back. I realllllly hope it doesn't it hurt so bad!! Ugh so that was my night and after staying their till 5 in the am I was released.  What an annoying night and now I have holes and sticker marks all over my arms chest and legs. Great.

No comments: