Thursday, December 10, 2009

I hope you find happiness

Killing yourself will never be a solution to anything, promise me you will never do that to yourself no matter what you think, no matter how much you can't handle it, and even if you think you'll never be happy. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And you not only take your own life but you affect all the other people you know around you.

Rest In Peace
Mallissa Christine Cascone 12/5/89 - 12/9/09

Yesterday my step sister killed herself, thinking this was the way to end all her problems. She was wrong. But maybe she will finally be happy and at peace. Nothing anyone did could have made her happy. Its just a shocking thing to experience. Hearing it, I didn't even believe it. I thought it was another dramatic act like she always did. She had serious mental problems I couldn't begin to understand. And now I know all the hate and fights she had with me and my family or anyone for that matter were her own problems.

I just hate that the last time I saw her was when she was yelling about how she couldn't stand me and my family. When all along the only person she couldn't stand was herself. No matter what we did, we couldn't help her. This is what she wanted all this comotion before her death, the drama, this is who she was, no matter if we wanted to change her or if she did, that was her and that's how she was.

I know during summer we got along and became friends, then after the whole stealing my friend thing and all the drama she caused we stopped talking. But even though it's hard to take back all the anger I have for her, I undertstand where all that stuff was coming from. It was her mental illness that was taking over her. I'm glad to know I did have a few memories with her. I hope she is finally truley happy where ever she is now.

Looking up to where she wants to be


Over the summer we were weird lol



me, her, and the girl I babysit during summer

No comments: