Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

It's is my 19th birthdayy, YAY! Oh my goodness. My last year in the teen's, I'm going to be in my 20's next year! This is so crazy. I am getting so old, it seems as the years go by so fast. Well, my birthday dinner was so fun. I had a blast. I'm so glad everyone came and had a goodtime. Tonight I have a christmas party, but everyone will be wishing me a happy birthday so I can't wait to go!

Last night was so fun also, my sister, Dina, and I went to her friend's house for a game night. I had so much fun! We played catch phrase, my oh my, does it get intense! I think I did pretty good for the most part. Some players were better then others... hahah. I hope we have a game night again soon!

Okay I'm off. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!
My sister and I
our xmas card! hehe

No comments: