Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rock Climbing

Hi!


   Today our good friend Mike brought us to this awesome place were you can indoor rock climb. He goes there a lot and even has special shoes. They hurt if you're not use to them, so I just wore my sneakers. I had a lot of fun and was defiantly sweating by the end of our trip! I did suck at climbing without the harness, I didn't get very far up. You have nothing to help you and trying to find the spots to grab is difficult. But thankfully there is one section that has the pulls and I actually could get to the top with those and it was a lot easier to get down. My hands are a little blistery and my arms are sore along with my legs. I saw that's the work out of the month! I do want to go again though! It was fun and a new activity today instead of just movie nights with the guys!


Dat Ass Doe..... lol just kidding!

Yeah that's as far as I got there....

You rock,
Christina

No comments: