Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Travel, travel, travel...

Hi fellow awesome people,

I have so many trips this summer, going to the best one yet! I have never traveled to so many place before. I am super excited and I can't wait!



First trip of the summer is a lovely day trip to the Bronx Zoo, one of my favorite place on earth. I love animals and I love getting to learn about them. It will be Sean and a few friends. I haven't been since middle school :( so I am thrilled people want to go with me! Also I have my nice camera this time, I am hoping to get some awesome shots.

Second trip of summer is North Carolina. Never been there, so I'm experiencing something new! It is my and Dina's first sister trip! We are visiting my moms friend, he's super cool and really funny. He is going to show us around the area. The most amazing part of the trip is that my favorite author ever lives their and her stories are all based in a fictional place that is based off a lot of things in her hometown which is super cool to see some of the thing she talks about. It's going to be super fun.

Third trip of summer is CANADA! My first time out of the country, already got my passport and I'm so ready for this. We are going to this annual graffiti event my boyfriend and his painting friends are in. They are so many amazing artist that are famous around the world going to be their doing art. You see some beautiful pieces. It's a cool event to be apart of, Sean went two years ago and did a fantastic job of his piece. He's really excited to be able to go again since he missed it last year do to camping in Maine. Once again going to have my camera to capture the trip.




Stay turned for al the post about my adventures and other fun stuff I'm doing, including hiking and camping, museums and tons of day trips around the state and surrounding areas!

-Christina

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.