Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Birthday Week!

Happy Birthday to me & hello to you!

So from the 21st to the 23rd was busy busy busy. First was Nonno's 95th Birthday! He's old but living young! He even goes to work every day (well he owns the company but still!) Him and Nonnie, Sean's grandparents are hardcore Italians and the cutest couple ever. I love being apart of Sean's family, they treat me like they've known me forever. Even Nonnie remembers me more then some of her own grandchildren. But hey give her some slack she's 93! Every birthday they put on the exact amount of candles... so 95! Well 96 candles, one for luck. This year the finally did the right thing by having a cake that's not a frosted kind, I think it was some type of bunt cake. Last year, all the candles melted in the frosting, it was actually uneatable. Wax mixed into the melted chocolate frosting on the top. The cake always looks like a bon fire on top! But we all laugh and have a good time every year. A little later in the night they relight the cake for myself, their cousin, their aunt, and nonno's friend. We all have December birthdays. It's so nice to include me!



Let's just say it was super difficult to blow it out... even with four people! The next night was Sean's work Christmas social. They did a secret Santa. Of course I had to dress up!



And finally it was my 24th birthday (On the 23rd incase you lost track of what day we were on). Of course I cried earlier cause I was stuck alone all day, and of course no one was free to hang out even our whole main guy group.... my birthday honestly sucks cause everyone always busy this time of year. So in the end it was a great night! We went to Dave & Busters! It was Sean, Andrew, Zach, Marisa, and surprising me was my sister Dina. She earlier said she wouldn't be able to come since she had tons of prepping to do for Christmas day. But I'm so happy she came. I won soooo many tickets that nights and ended up buying two balls for the pup as a Christmas gift, a soccer ball and a small basketball. She loved them.



Okay, after Christmas I'll post about the holidays!

With love, the birthday girl



No comments: