Sunday, December 28, 2014

It's my party and I can cry if I want to!

Hi,

   I have the worst birthday ever. Everyone including my so called best friends didn't show up to my birthday party. It's literally unbelievable. Even my roommate went to someone else's party which made half the regulars at our parties not come. Are you freaking kidding me? I've thrown people birthday parties at my house and they can't even come to mine? Ridiculous. I was so hurt by this. Usually we have about 50 people show up to our parties... I had 20. I'm thankful to the people who came though. I cried during the day (typical) but eventually let myself enjoy who was there.
We're weird.
   My theme this year was awesome though, so those people really missed out! It was a masquerade ball! I bought the most beautiful mask, and it was only $11 on Amazon. I wore my senior prom dress. A few of other girls wore theirs too! And all the men looked very handsome. My photobooth came out good too. In the end I did have a good time.

Alex and I

Chay and Chris
Me, Brotherbear Nick and my cousin Marisa!
My hunny.

Well Happy Birthday to me...
Christina

No comments: