Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve With The Carrolls

Hope everyone had a good night!

I always spend Christmas Eve with Sean's Dad's side. We go to his parent's house and do our secret Santa... which I remind you is never a secret. And everyone get's more then just one gift. All night we laugh and talk about our lives. I truly love his family, I really feel apart of it... well, it is my 5th Christmas with them!


The dogs had a blast, running around. Abby wore her bandana which has two sides. One side says "I was naught and it was worth it!" and the other side says "I've been nice all year!" Clearly we put it on the naughty side... We also had a surprise guest, Tom!!! He's came back from his 6 month stay in California! He showed up and gave me a giant belated birthday hug! Food was delicious! And I got some awesome gifts! Sephora gift card from Jordan (Sean's sister) and an A.C. Moore gift cards! Perfume from Paris from Jenna (Sean's oldest sister) when she went! Adorna (Sean's mom) got me some organizer stuff and fuzzy socks. Sean got a brown leather coat, which hilariously Adorna also bought for Sean's dad, Jordan's boyfriend, and Jenna's boyfriend. Clearly she's starting a motorcycle gang! Haha.

Okay I need sleep for tomorrow! I have an early day!

Sleep tight,
Christina



No comments: