Thursday, December 4, 2014

In Memory Of Mallissa Fundraiser

Hello,

   I think the fundraiser went well. I wish we were able to have more people, but that's okay. Most of the family came to have some fun and Mallissa's best friends came as well. I was so happy they were able to come. We all had a jumping fun night! Who doesn't love trampolines?!

Group shot of most of the supporters! A few weren't there yet, and The boyfriend was the one taking the picture!


Mallissa's best friends and Abbie Jumping to reach the bag, let's just say I couldn't do that. Not even close to getting yet.


 Me, my brother Nick, and my mother!




My turn to jump on the air bags! Frightening to say the least!


Dina's turn, she couldn't climb out so funny! Then there's Mallissa's aunt Carol who decided to fall in the kids foam pit! Hilarious moment, she wasn't hurt so we could all laugh about it!


My Aunt Jackie with Sean


Bridget having a blast!


Jack in awe that Spiderman came to the event! And our hero was playing a little game of dodgeball!



Mike being crazy and Brenden shooting some hoops!

We ended up raising about $400 in ticket sales and t shirt sales. I am so happy to be donating to Peace And Paws Dog Rescue in Mallissa's honor!

Love a very happy...
Christina

No comments: