Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi!

Today was fantistic. It was my sister's first time hosting a holiday! She and Odie bought a new home this past summer. So now she was able to host a family get together! We were so excited, my grandma and I headed over around 11am to help get everything ready. I brought chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes. Dina made tons of food, then again she's a home economics teacher. And the house was decorated beautifully.


My family and a few members of Odie's family were there. It was so nice to have everyone there. After a yummy dinner and tasty desserts! We did our tradition of playing Just Dance on the Wii! It is always a blast and I always look ridiculous.

Top Left: Some cousins
Underneath: Grams & Abbie and a photo of me by the barn
Top Right Two: Dina, Odie, and Tim & Me by the gifts
Bottom right: Just Dance 
All in all it was a great day, I was even the last to leave! We did a mini photo shoot by the barn, danced and talked all night, ate tons of foods and my chocolate covered strawberries were a huge hit! Good night everyone.

Love, Christina 

No comments: