Monday, February 9, 2015

DIY Valentine's Love Letter

Hey my little loves!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I'm going to show you how to make a little Valentine's envelope! You can give it to a boyfriend, friend, or even a family member. It's nothing too mushy. But it can be if you want to make it more lovey dovey. Okay let's begin.

Gather your supplies! You'll need...
-Mini paper pouch, I got mine from Michael's in the scrapbook section.
-Watercolor paint/paint brushes (Optional, you can use markers, colored pencils, etc.)
-A sharpie
-Paper
-Scissors


Step One: Fold your piece of paper up.




Step Two: Draw different size hearts on it.




Step: Three: Cute out the hearts, since you folded you'll get more hearts and have to less to cut!



Step Four: Paint your hearts all different colors. I didn't write too much on them, but you could write things such as I love you or personal things. Let them full dry!




Step Five: Grab your pouch and write on it just the way you write on a envelope to mail. You can write real stuff but I made mine up mostly because I was going to post it here. Then for the stamp I made a little red heart.



Step Six: Place the hearts inside and then seal it with either glue or tape.



Step Seven: Give it to whom you'd like to receive it, I placed mine in our Valentine's card holder! I got my mail box at Big Lots for about $5. Too cute!


Hope you enjoyed this DIY Valentine!
-Christina

No comments: