Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Card Exchange

Hey love bugs!

I had a little Valentine's Day get together with the guys, it was such a lovely time. Everyone brought appetizers and desserts. I made my famous chocolate covered strawberries. They went fast! I made everyone a custom Valentine. And everyone brought some to pass out. We're too cute. Haha!


I lovelovelove painting with watercolor. It is my favorite art medium. I make cards all year round with them. I'm not going to say all of my vday cards were my idea, I thank Pinterest for some! But the anime, and truck plowing over snowman and peanut one were my ideas! Below are some of the others plus party pics!


We all had a great time. We watch Weekend At Bernie's Two! Haha, ridiculously hilarious! Also the Kayne vday card was perfect. Also don't mind the weed card, no I do not smoke, but my friend does so it was perfect for him! Lol. And Sean's was the old person one. We're kind of weird and like to random act like we can't move and then the other person has to try to make them stand up. It's so funny, we end up on the floor and get dragged by feet and we laugh so hard my stomach starts to hurt! You may not understand, but I believe every couple is really weird when their alone!



Sean made me the best card ever! He's a mural artist as some of you readers know. He painted an amazing mural with his friend for an elementary school!  Click the Art link at the top of the page to see some post of his work! So on the card he wrote Babers, graffiti can be hard to read if you're not really familiar with it, but since I've been around it for four years I understand it a lot better than before. Sean and I call each other that, cause it's cute of us. Another inside joke is to remix songs and phrases with the word Babers. So if a song is playing on the radio we change random words in the song to Babers. Sean's really good at it. I suck at it.  So he wrote Babers Of The Lost Ark. On the inside he wrote the sweetest things. I may or may not have cried! I love him so much, I still get butterflies.

With love,
Christina

No comments: