Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday

From the 8th grade! These are actually the only photos I have from then. I didn't have a camera till I was 16 so I relied on friends for pictures.


This was from the 8th grade dance. The last fling before going to high school! I for the first time ever got my bush man eyebrows done! I was in the punk group so I looked extra pretty if I do say so myself since I usually was wearing black.... Top photo and Jessie and I, we are still friends! Bottom is Sam, she was one of my best friends. The kind of friend were basically your adopted by the whole family, haha! And on the left is Kayla. We aren't friends anymore, but she's doing great! She joined the Navy! Can't believe this was 2005!


7th and 8th grade was the year of the photobooth pictures! We were going to the movies and mall by ourselves now! It was super fun to be independent and photobooths were all the rage with all my friends. It sucked having to fight over the two strips that came out of the machine.



This is Amanda, she was my best friend since 5th grade! Top picture is our 5th grade classroom. The bottom is from 7th grade. Everyone went to Williamsburg that year for a week for a school trip. Amanda and I did CT field week instead. It was super fun, not having money seemed to be more fun then going away when the best people stayed here!


Happy Throwback Thursday!
- Christina

No comments: