Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bad days happen...

Today was a good slash bad day....



Today my new job of only one day is over... Though I feel kind of relieved because it took over a month after being hired on spot, they were rude a few times. And it seemed like I was a bother!

But I must stay positive on making changes in my life and not let this be a set back. I have said time and time again I'm getting my license and every time I didn't. I've been trying since 18. I'm now 24. I let my anxiety run my life. And since New Year's I've been doing my best to be a better me. Also it was not a New Year's resolution, that's too cliche it just happened to be at the same time, haha!

I've been driving farther and on more intense roads then ever! My mom doesn't really tell me where we're going which helps because I don't get panic attacks thinking about how far and every road I'll be on. She just says "turn right" or "follow this street all the way down" I'm doing fantastic! I drove to my grandma's house and those streets were multiple lanes and crowded spots even my boyfriend and sister hate driving in! I did so good, I had one moment I can't believe I didn't panic. A cop was coming out of no where just as I was about to switch lanes for the first time ever. Thankfully, I handled it well and pulled over just in time!

Unfortunately there has been tons of snow storms where schools get canceled. My mother's car is so bad in snow she doesn't even drive in it, her car will slide. So it's been 2 weeks since the last drive. But this week I'm going to my sisters and she has a great car and a good neighborhood to drive in snowy winter for the first time that's not too crazy.

I've applied to a bunch of places to work and trying to find one that will suit my mental health needs. I can not work at the mall, I did that once and it was too many people and hectic most of the time. I couldn't handle it and only stayed at Gilly Hicks for 2 weeks then I had to quit. But I'm hopeful for a small restaurant or maybe a store like FedEx where it's less dealing with people and more just work. Once I get my license it will broaden where I can find a job. My sister's future hubs, Odie said he will get me a job at the office where he works at an Oil Company, it's only two older women and just filing and phone calls! That would be perfect for someone like me.

I'm very hopeful and must stay on track with believe I can, instead of excuse of I can't because.

Wish me luck,
-Christina




No comments: