Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Party Where 50 Cent Can't Get In...

I'm just saying...

I went to a wedding reception and it was awesome! Sean's Uncle Mark and his now wife Cinzia got married a month ago in a immediate family ceremony. So they finally had their reception! It was at this country club were even Mr. 50 Cent himself can't get in! Woot, woot, I'm a celebrity! Just kidding.


Cinzia and Mark with Mark's kids, Danielle and Tonio and Tonio's gf Ashley

It was a big sit down dinner, like the long family table style! So Italian. Well, Cinzia is from Italy! It was so lovely. They did buffet style, which I love. Though I didn't care too much for the food they offered. But we had great seats, the head of the table! Well I guess it's the butt since the other end was the head with the bride and groom!




The bride and groom!

After food we played.... Minute To Win It games! I killed it in the play-doh charades. I did a damn fine wheel chair and high heel, haha. I ditched Sean for Team Dog, I mean duh. I love dogs! We came in 4th otherwise known as dead last. Oh well it was super fun and I've definitely never been to a wedding like that before. By the end of the night I was exhausted and couldn't wait to put on pjs!

My sculpting in the process!



Have a good week!
-Christina

No comments: