Thursday, February 26, 2015

FINALLY


Hi guys! 

I am finally going to travel somewhere super cool and different than I've ever been before! Not that the other few places I've been weren't fun but they are defiantly not ALASKA! Yup, you heard it here folks, I'm headed to Alaska this August! 



I'm going on a cruise with Sean and our best friend Tom and his mother. It was originally their trip then Tom said we should go too! So we of course said yes and we officially booked it last night! I can't even handle this. This is my first big trip ever. I've only been on a plane once when I was 6 to go to Florida but I was sick and don't remember the plane or the trip for that matter... Don't worry Disney, I'll be back for you someday! I've been to many places around my beautiful state of Connecticut for day trips and here is a list of the other states I've visited (if it's just a drive through to get somewhere else it doesn't count so I won't write it!)


Places I've already been to:

- Maine: Camping with Sean and Tom for a week plus on the way we stopped at butterfly garden in Massachusetts

- Massachusetts: Big E every year, butterfly garden as I said above, but want to go to Boston since I'm usually only on the border of CT/MA.

- Canada: International Graffiti Festival with Sean and friends for long weekend

- North Carolina: Road tripped with Sissybear for 4 days to visit family friend, Mark.

- New York: Many day trips to NYC and other surrounding places such as MoMa, Bronx Zoo and comedy shows and other stuff too!

- Rhode Island: Misquamicut every year till I was 18 went for a week with my Aunt & Uncle and now I just for beach days since it's not far!

- New Jersey: Family vacation when I was 11ish to the beach.

- Pennsylvania: Family vacation to visit "Grandpa" Manus aka my moms old boss. Want to go back so I can explore it as an adult and actually remember it and the awesome historical stuff.

- Florida: But honestly I don't count it! *Cries*


I can't think of/remember any others? But that's it and a few I barely remember what we did since I was young. I want to go to all 50 states as an adult who can actually do stuff and I want to go with Sean even if I've been there. So we got 3 out of 50, hahaha! BUT it's about to be 4!

We get to visit more then one place in Alaska too since it's a cruise so that's awesome! I can not wait to see the beauty of this amazing state. Everyone who has been has said it's breathtaking, and from just the pictures I've seen I believe them. I can't wait to be in awe of something so real and from nature. It will be something I will remember forever.


Safe travels,
Christina

No comments: