Friday, April 16, 2010

Duck, duck, ...

Silly Goose! That's me, as usual. Haha. Things I've been craving lately, here they are...

1.) Hot tea, it makes my belly all warm :]
2.) Summer, I want to sit by the pool, really bad.
3.) New friends, it seems like a good plan.
4.) Cheesecake or strawberry tarts, either or is good!
5.) To dress up, yay for Stacy's wedding on May 1st.
6.) To have a party, though that won't be happeningg. Maybe the rents will go to FL again soon!
7.) Where The Wild Things Are, I want to watch it so bad, it's such a great movie!
8.) Some new tops and tees. The wolves tee needs to only be worn once a week, not two.
9.) To dye my hair again, it's so much better dark.
10.) Sleepover at my aunt's, even though I was just there, I can't help it, I love my babies!

Well that's all for now. Maybe I'll come up with something good to blog about soon, I've been so boring lately! My bad. Oh speaking of slacking! I need a new video up on my youtube... mhm no ideas! Ugh.

No comments: