Friday, April 2, 2010

it feels like summer.

   Today felt just like summer, well almost. It was sunny and warm. I put on my short and a tank and tanned till 2pm. Lovely. Played music and layed out with my sister and of course the dog, she needs to sun bath too! Then I headed over to my aunt's house and hung out with them and the neighbors just like summer. Rode my bike with my cousin, then hopped up on the trampolin, and my legs hurt a little, on account of I havn't been active really since last summer/begining of fall. Winter is such a downfall on my health, especially around the holidays. Today was just an all together great day. I even saw my babies, Hudson, Mia and Kramer, the best dogs ever<3 Huddy was so excited he like cries when he sees me, that my friends is true love! He's my main man, always. So of course I had a snuggle session with him for a few, before I headed outside again. I hope tomorrow is just as great :] THEN sunday is easter, yay, desserts! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the sun, cause that rain was flooding my life! haha
OH p.s. I cut my hair, myself, niceee layers girl ;]

No comments: