Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Hey, what's up? Make sure to check out our pushems and bloomers"

   That is what I'll have to say when I start working at Gilly Hicks. This is kind of the last place I ever pictured myself working. I've only been into abercomie once, and not by choice! It sickens me, all their sizes are for 00's. And It smells in there, and alsoo it not my style really. But even though GH is a store from A&F I will be working there, thanks to my best friend Kim. That's the only reason I even applied. Their are alot of look requirements. I can't wear eyeliner or have fun colored nail polish, only pinks and reds, well I'm going to push that with neons! I don't mind the look things though cause I only like my hair down anyway. But every girl that works there, is a twig, I'm going to be the fat girl! Mama mia, I don't think I look like the average Gilly girl. But I am going to do my best, and hopefully make some new friends!



   Also on another note, I finally got my paw print tats! So adorable, I got to help draw them and place the outline on my feet! I'm really happy with how it came out. And I'm such a nerd, cause I am going to a Anime convention during summer, and I plan on going all out. Time to cosplay! haha. It's funny though cause I don't play any games or read manga, I mean I have before, but I don't go out of my way to. So since I'm dressing up as Vanille from FF13, I plan on playing the game! Will see how that goes, the only games I ever play are COD or skate games, and the racing games but that's only with the fun machine at arcades. Well that will be fun anyway.
   Life seems to be great lately.Everything just seems to be working out for me. I'm reallyreally happy, which is something very different. I just hope it stays great, knowing my luck it won't last. But I am hopinggg! Now to get the lisence! hahaha.

No comments: