Thursday, April 29, 2010

the secret is...

Oh I love windy days where it's sunny, it's my fav to just listen to my ipod. Watch as everything dances to the music, and everything else is drowned out.  But today the sun comes and goes so it's not the best, but it'll do.
The Secret, a book I need to read, so will see how that goes. I hope it's good. Also I need other books too! Haha I've been having a list of books I want to get, I just need to learn to read responsibly. Lol.

On another note, I'm so excited for the wedding saturday, I can't wait to dress up all pretty, meet some people, and just dance the night away. Speaking of dancing I want to go to the club and just dance so bad, well I really want to go to a rave, but those are harder to find in CT. Lol. Dancing is my outlit for anything, to just feel the music enter my body and move me, everything else is just forgotten in that moment. I havn't really danced in so long, I'm craving it. So maybe Next week I'll go to upper and get my dance on with my cousin Lisa and her girlys or maybe I'll bring my friends. Who knows.
That's all for today, I'm out!

No comments: