Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mom's Rock Day!

Hello to all the moms out there! And well anyone else reading this,

   Today was beautiful out! We had a cookout at my mother's house, all the aunts and cousins and everyone was there. I literally am obsessed with my family. They are just so awesome! I had painted cards for all the moms and the mom of all Grandma, she is so cute. I drove there also, which if I do say so myself is totally awesome, that drivers test will be coming up soon enough! I'm a driving phene nowadays, hehe! I had a lot of fun watercoloring last night. I have a passion for making cards every chance I get, and I love that people really do like them! Unlike when Dina use to make fun of my handmade cards and gifts, let's just say now she can't wait for them! Probably since I'm not in 4th grade anymore, so they may be a bit better! Here are the pictures of my hand painted cards, don't mind the handwriting I am TERRIBLE at writing, especially cursive! So just pretend it's not there!


Mom's was the best one of course! It's clearly a true statement! Next to that was my Aunt Jackie's she is just the best! And totally cool.

 This was a simple lilac watercolor design for my Auntie Sara. I really tried to do fancy handwriting... that failed, oh well. What can ya do?


My favorite design was for my Grams, she is the glue that holds this amazing family together! She deserves all the best. She of course raved about how beautiful it was! She's adorable! I love her tremendously. Obv. Below is Marisa and I, not only cousins but best friends! Lucky me!



   Below is my Uncle Frank, Aunt Jackie, Grandma, My mother, and Uncle Ray. All of her children, who will always still try to make Grams say they are her favorite. She NEVER will! "All love all my children the same" said in her sweet soft voice. But they all secretly think it's them... of course!



   Then it was cousin time! My favsies! My cousins and I like to do model shoot every time we get together. Since I have my professional camera always on me, it works out great! Plus I loved my outfit today! It was the first crop top and skirt of the season! Loves it. So here are some of the model shots we got! I think they came out fantastic! But I'm biased since I'm in them, haha!



   My cousin is so beautiful and quite the stylish one in her summer maxi dress, lovely navy blue and aqua color combo. I wore a lace button up front tie crop top with a high waisted midi skirt with a small slit on the side. It was this gorgeous reddish coral with white paisley print. Then we both just wore flip flops cause it's all about comfort of course!


Close up shot of this babe! Talk about naturally gorgeous red hair and green eyes! Below is Abbie posing with a watermelon smiling! It's so summery, I loved that pic!




Hair in our faces but I still really like this picture! Cousin love!


Pin up kind of pose. Haha, hey, I tried! I'm not a professional!


Myself, Marisa, and Abbie. Below is Marisa with her brother Brenden. Family shot!



Hope everyone else had a fun and loving day!
- Christina

2 comments:

jodi said...

These cards are beautiful Christina!! And such great pics!

Christina's Blog said...

Thanks so much Jodi!! xo