Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Funday

Hi!

   Well more like an exhausting day of yard work! It was super nice out, I had to get ready for the mulch we're putting in tomorrow. I had so many leaves and sticks to pick up from that corner, it was 4 outdoor garbage bags worth! And that was just that area. I still had the sides to do too! Puppy and the cat enjoyed the sun and laying in the yard while I worked, I stayed out there till 4!




   Those sneakers have lasted a decade, they were my sister's before mine too! These pass few years though they have become yard work sneakers, but they don't have any holes, they don't even look too dirty... they are brown though so I guess that hides the dirt! Today though I was covered in dirt and tomorrow I will be too.... 

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
- Christina

No comments: