Sunday, May 17, 2015

Relay For Life

Hey farmers,

   So today was the Relay For Life fundraiser hosted at Mooyah's. We were raising money for the relay race on the 29th! Supporting Team Chainsaw aka my bestie, Alex! It was a good turn out and raised a good amount.



   Now for planning for the actual event! I'm so excited, the theme is "A World Of Hope" so our team choose Bollywood, I am excited everyone liked my idea!! Everyone has great ideas for our decoration and what we sell! I hope we raise a good amount and I hope I don't pass out from walking all night... it's 8pm- like 6am if I remember correctly! So we get to dress up too! Which any chance I get I take it!!! So time for me to Pintrest and get crafting! I will keep you posted on any DIY projects!

xo Christina



2 comments:

Alisha said...

Love these photos! I captained a R4L team when I was in college and it was one of the best experiences, ever. It now holds an even more special meaning to me because I've lost both my grandmother and grandfather to cancer. Super excited to see what you guys come up with! xox

Christina's Blog said...

Thanks, decided to make a silly face, haha! Sorry for your losses. I'll be posting all the pictures after the event! I'm pumped!