Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's A Fiesta!

Hello peeps!

   Last night was Dina and Odie's Cinco De Mayo party! Authentic Mexican cuisine, that's what you get when your sister is a cooking teacher! She had beef, chicken, and pork DIY tacos/burritos, mexican rice, chili, mexican corn, and a Doritos taco salad! I brought my festive cookies and her friend Shannon made these tequila cupcakes complete with lime pieces and little straws! Reference below!

The bestie!
Sean and sissy with photobomb courtesy of Alex!
 

Here is Kerrianne before smashing the pinata... it took her a few minutes to even find it though! It was filled with nippers. There was also a bonfire per usual at my sister's and Odie's house! It's about the size of my kitchen....



   Sisterbear and myself being festive ^  It was nice catching up with some people I don't see often and my dog had a blast! She mostly hung out in the kitchen, ya know... where the food was! At one point there was a PUPPY! She was only 8 weeks old! Abby and Maxie were playing together, it was adorable. The puppy at one point tried to suck on Abby's nipples! Haha, she was like "ummm why are you doing that?!" It was hilarious! 


Hope you enjoy your Cinco activities!
- Christina

P.S. drink responsibly!

No comments: