Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank You Mom

For being such a wonderful mother!

Hi everyone,

   Sunday is Mother's Day! I'm obsessed with my mom, as are my brother and sister. It's just that our mom is super awesome! I'm clearly her favorite but we try to keep that on the down low... well not really. I brag about it all the time. But for some reason Dina thinks she's the favorite, I don't know why. And Joe, well he claims that he's her number one... just cause you were born first doesn't mean much! Haha!

Dina's Bridal shower

   As the baby of the family who was born 7/8 years later I was lucky enough to have her all to myself as a kid. My mom and I got to be roomies by ourselves a lot. I miss our apartment that we shared and decorated the windows for every holiday. We were adorable. Now she helps me do all the work around my house, haha! She is just the best at it, what can I say!

1994ish?

   I also would like to thank my mother. She has always been there for me, through all the super rough and crazy times we had as a family and for me when I first was dealing with depression and when we figured out it was bipolar disorder. She is the person that keeps all of us kids sane and she will always take care of us even though we are all adults now. A mother is a special kind of person, I am so thankful I have a special bond with mine and I can call her my best friend.

  I love you mom. More than you can say X1000 (Inside joke!)


Love always,
   Christina
         xoxo

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What a sweet post! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. You're a great writer and I will definitely be back to check out more of your work. Have a great weekend!

Christina's Blog said...

Thank you so much! Happy to here for your return, stay tuned for more stuff! Enjoy your day!